So much for keeping up with my blog for the new year. Right now it's averaging out to once a month so far! Goodness. It'll get better soon, I promise! So many things are in store me and my business. I hope to share good news this year :)
So what's happened since the last time I've posted? Hmm, A LOT! Let me brief you:
1. UPDATE - my last blog post (and also my first ever blog post) on the 2014 desk calendars had to be updated. There was a discrepancy on them. Apparently I had put the date of the 21st down twice for the month of June! So sorry about that. Fortunately it didn't affect the rest of the year. I've corrected that and the files should be updated AND correct now!
2. I'M ENGAGED!!! E.J. proposed to me on January 18th and I couldn't be happier!
3. We have already set a date for said wedding! Things are moving fast in order to get the fall wedding we wanted, without having to wait almost two years. A LOT of designing going into this adventure!!
4. A major project has been finished. I finished with a wedding invitation suite for my best friend and I couldn't be happier with the results. I put my heart and soul into this project and am really excited to be a part of everything. I even went back to my old school days and took matters into my own hands, literally, and cut out each and every one of their folders, so that it could be done right and on time! I CANNOT wait for their wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico this spring!
5. I am going to the Making Things Happen conference at the end of March. I am really excited and nervous for this. I think it will be the kick in the butt that I need to get my business together and going! I hope to share more with you afterwards.
That's about it for new things. I have a few new design projects that I am eager to start working on. I'll keep you posted on the updates with those and share those as they come along!