I'm Danielle. I am a graphic and web designer living in St. Louis, Missouri. My design philosophy, borrowed from Thoreau, is “simplify, simplify.” I enjoy creating clean, modern design for print and the web, including everything from logos to complete branding overhauls. White space is my best friend. I love developing creative strategies with colleagues and clients to create innovative concepts that produce real results.
• I’m fluent in three languages: Designerese, Copywriterian, and Clientish. I think successful communication is essential to a great design,
so I work hard to communicate well.
• I learn something new every day. Whether it’s reading design blogs or taking a class on letterpress, I seek out educational opportunities
wherever I can.
• I can juggle. Well, more accurately, I can juggle a lot of projects at once. Multitasking comes in handier than throwing three oranges
in the air at once.
• I’m handy with Macs, hammers, glue guns, and mixers, too. Just not all at once. I love exercising my creativity through crafting, designing stationery, baking, and various home improvement projects.
• I’d love to work with you. Really!